Teryx HQ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to everyone...been creeping around the forums taking in some info. Just bought a new red Teryx (wish it was green or camo but thats OK!), was looking for a Rhino (I just sold an 06 Rhino & was looking for something newer) but found a great deal on a nearly new Teryx instead....VERY happy so far!!!!!! Some very nice machines on this site! THANKS to everyone for some great info so far, NICE SITE!:wave:

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hey there, great to have you with us :wave:

I assume you are in Texas based on your name?

Do not let the color get to you too much, think of it this way, you purchased the perfect machine, the color can be changed later :good:

Anyhow, look forward to seeing you around the site, if you get the chance, upload some pics of your machine in the Main Index - Kawasaki Teryx Media Gallery

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THANKS....and yup, I'm from Texas (Houston area). I can live with the red....but I really want to paint the roll bar black, remove the red stickers on the bed and buy the green front plastics. I think the green/black combo would look pretty good. THANKS for teh welcome!

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Ya the decals come off pretty easily...actually, take a look at mine that will give you an idea of what it looks like with the decals off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts