Teryx HQ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello again guys. Dune season is approaching, and I want to make sure Im going to get up ALL the big dunes at Glamis. Im ready to do some performance mods, but not sure who's the best and most reliable in AZ. I was thinking 840 kit, but I dont want to mess with Race fuel. I was told Id be happy with the 750 race kit. along with intake and exhaust. I really like what im hearing about the Muzzy pipe, but it sounds like its better suited for stock motor. Whos the expert in AZ.? Where should I drop this monster off?

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
The 840 kit will not require the use of race fuel...pump gas will be fine.

The Muzzys exhaust is actually well suited for the BBK.

For motorwork, I would highly recommend Weller Racing, they are located in the east valley.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
I am scheduled to take my machine to them to build my motor...from their history, I think you will be more than pleased.

·
Registered
451 Posts
drop it off here at our shop in Mesa. we are currently building two "ultimate duners" for two customers. They consist of 840 kit, intake, dual exhaust, jet kit, clutch kit, Cdi and +6 long travel, one has our two seat cage and one has our 4 seat cage. On e guys is getting custom paint and the whole works, the other is staying with stock plastic.
tHE 840 kit does not need race fuel, it is a 10.5 to 1 compression kit so it runs just fine on pump gas, and is still reliable.
Here is one one of them.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts