Teryx HQ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!
New to the forum and UTVs. I'm moving into a place in the country and decided I "needed" a UTV. I found a used 09 Teryx LE today. It is Red, appears to have all the options: winch, lights up top and on the brush guard, stereo mount and connection, and a snow plow blade. It has about 35 hours on it. According to the guy selling it, it was only driven by a "little old guy" to haul beer down his back yard to his gazebo :). He says he can have it out the door for a little under $10K. Is this a good deal?
Thanks!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I can tell that you are a new member when you say "all the options". You should see what some of the members have done to their machines. Welcome to the site and good luck with your decision.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
If it is in new condition, with the winch, stereo, plow and so on that is not to bad, thats close to what it would have cost new with 0 options, are you buying it at a dealership, I would offer him 9000.00 and you better be ready to pay for it, tell him that you got on the forum and found several very good deals, Ohh and buy the way Welcome to the forum and you will love the side by side.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its like a used car dealer for jet ski's, ATVs, etc. Toy shop! :) I almost made an offer today, but I'm waiting to see if my house is going to close. I live in a subdivision right now, so I would have to drive it to the pool if I bought it now :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts