Teryx HQ banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im ready to blow some money on my teryx. i just ordered SSV works sound system. now im thinking a lighted whip, HID, and some LED's. any suggestions on vendors??

·
Registered
318 Posts
Sxs customs was awesome with me on my lighting needs

·
Registered
187 Posts
so im ready to blow some money on my teryx. i just ordered SSV works sound system. now im thinking a lighted whip, HID, and some LED's. any suggestions on vendors??
No performance upgrades?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
nope, no performance mods right now. I race quads, i have a kfx700 with a AMR 840 bbk. this is just my cruise and booze mobile

·
Registered
526 Posts
ssv works sound system is GREAT!!!!!!! Just make sure you adjust the gains and all correctly for pre-mo sound

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i finally got my rex back together today after all the upgrades and cruised and boozed for hours. I love the HID's, and ssv works sound system. I want to give a BIG Thank you to Endie at sidexsidecustoms. even though i bought my ssv works direct from them, i called Endie when i had problems and he helped out. great guy. you want electrical shit, give him a call!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts