Teryx HQ banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've just become aware of another attempt in the US House of Representatives to close more land to OHV use. H.R. 1925 would designate more than nine million acres as federally protected "Wilderness", and directly affect the Moab, San Rafael Swell and Chimney Rock areas (to name a few). The AMA has a web page that allows you to quickly and easily contact your local congressman and ask that they vote against this bill.

I don't live in Utah, and I've never had the opportunity to ride in Utah. However, I do hope that I will someday be able to visit Utah and ride there. We need to do everything that we can to try to protect the land, and the hobby that we all love, from the clowns in Washington. Please take a few minutes to contact your congressman and try to stop this closure.

Issues & legislation of interest to motorcyclists

·
Registered
85 Posts
we must save our riding land

I am from southern Utah and the 9million acres to be closed is going way to far. They have been closing small areas here and there and we need to stop the madness. Please help out by contacting your congressman to vote againest this bill HR 1925. Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts