Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i got some new msd maps emailed to me and would like to know how to transfer them to my msd, thanks in advance

·
Registered
375 Posts
Open your map from your email. I saved them into my documents. Then hook your msd up to your computer. Click on import file ...folder with the arrow coming out of it at the top left hand corner. go to were you saved your email. click on it to open file. This will pull it into your MSD program. Before you do this make sure your on the tune # you want it on . I think it is 4 -8 . Then click on send to target and it is on that tune # in your MSD. To double check yourself you can disconnect the MSD then reconnect and plug your Msd in and it should show the same map on that tune#. I am pretty sure I described it correctly .. I am not looking at one now and I just pulled it from the top of my head, so I may not have the verbage exact :wave:

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
There is a faster way. Also it does not matter what curve it is on when you do it, you can't write to just one curve with a file so everything you have will be overwritten.

Better save what you have if you need it for later.

Save your file as mentioned, open software with MSD attached, let it connect or hit the connect

Once connected just go to file, then open find file, then open. It will ask you if you want to transfer, click yes and your done. Unplug and turn screw to the curve you needed.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had 3 different tunes saved in my documents and i'm guessing they all uploaded to my msd at the same time because tunes 4,5,&6 are all different and i dont know which ones are which, till i figure this out i guess i will just run msd's stock tune 3 with higher rev and top speed. Dont wanna risk blowin my teryx up

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got HW tune in my MSD and went for a test ride and seems great but notice a slight hesitation if i floor it from a dead stop, everywhere else throttle response is great, any ideas?? Didnt notice if it did this before or not and its not a great big deal but would like to have it spot on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts