Teryx HQ banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was nailin the ole lady on the hood of my rhino last weekend... Gonna be hard to explain Freekin teeth marks on my new momo wheel :D I guess she liked a little to much..She won't give it back... In the market for a Fatty Trex lizard as we speak... This might be the weekend... Whats the best OTD price so far om an green 09 fuel injectected right?? God damn again baby??? I got to go guys... I'm so gonna disapoint her.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hey there, nice to have you with us :wave:

If you are in Arizona give Kenny a call at JSU Motorsports (JetSki Unlimited) and tell him you are a member of TeryxHQ. Kenny will take care of you and give you the best price. Aside from that, will take care of you after the sale as well.

In California, Montclair Motor Corp seems to have a ton of happy customers as well.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
I am sure there are some fast ones here ;)

Hey, here is your Lime Green '09 sitting at JSU Motorsports as we speak!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mud bug ....... hmmmm that can only mean a couple thing here in the dez...One it rained and dirt turned to that icky sticky and the other is like 2 girls one cup ...num num ...:wave:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey there, nice to have you with us :wave:

If you are in Arizona give Kenny a call at JSU Motorsports (JetSki Unlimited) and tell him you are a member of TeryxHQ. Kenny will take care of you and give you the best price. Aside from that, will take care of you after the sale as well.

In California, Montclair Motor Corp seems to have a ton of happy customers as well.

I called you Boy Kenny , he was outta the lime at the time 4 under a dime he was out now i'm sublime is that a crime I need some vagine>>>?:laugh:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Im lost at what your talking about?? "Out of tha lime on tha four"????? Are we talking bout Teryx's or are we freestyling rap lines. You got me straight trippin boo...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm new to this site so probably shouldn't say anything. But I'm a female and quite offended about the sex talk I came here to get info on side by sides not hear about some jerks conquests! Sorry I read your post.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts