Teryx HQ banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Shawn Zang. Some of you may know me from glamisdunes.com I am now working with Tim from SDR Motorsports as his Sales Manager. I know we are a sponsor here, so here I am. Any questions I can answer, I will do so in a timely manner. See ya in the dunes...

Shawn aka Headinjury or H.I.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Welcome to the team Shawn. As many of you know we get pretty busy here at SDR and I cant always get back to you guys as quickly as Id like to. Shawn is a great guy and will definately treat you right!

we just put up some new builds on the site as well as some pics of the booth from the Extreme Expo over the weekend... check it out SDR Motorsports

You can also hit up Shawn at

[email protected]

Thanks all, and welcome to the team Shawn...

·
Registered
722 Posts
Hey Shaen congrats on the new gig. From anybody who doesn't know Shawn he is one of us a duner a enthusiast and just a great guy. Glad you are hear and hope to see you around often.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Hi Shawn,
Welcome to the site and to SDR! I spoke to you today about the 4 seat cage, seats, bumper, bed delete, etc... but this is probably a typical day for you now. Thanks for the help, appreciate your time on the phone today and hope to see you around here. :wave:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Very Nice, Congrats !!

Are you make'n any deals on a 4seat cages, like you did when we bought our WW from you ??

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes I used to work for Giant RV. That was a good time, while it lasted. About 6 years.

The deals are here HiDesertTeryx... :wave: BTW I think I know who this is...

somekevinguy, I'll ask him...

Thanks Junior, I sent you a new quote via email today, talk with you soon.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Welcome to the site and congrats on the new job, sounds like a fun place to work. SDR makes some very nice products. Since u want some feedback, a little complaint about the seat bases i purchased from you guys. Fit was good but the holes for the countersunk allen screws were too small to allow them to sit flat, therefore the seats wouldnt latch. I know its a little gripe, but since u got to drill the holes anyways, it would be nice if they were the right size. Other than that they worked good. Thanks.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Yes I used to work for Giant RV. That was a good time, while it lasted. About 6 years.

The deals are here HiDesertTeryx... :wave: BTW I think I know who this is...

somekevinguy, I'll ask him...

Thanks Junior, I sent you a new quote via email today, talk with you soon.
Yeah I thought I remembered you. Didn't you get banned from RV.net? I did too. :D Yeah tell Tim I am still very thirsty without my cooler.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts