Teryx HQ banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello new to the site.. i have a 2010 teryx sport special edition.. pretty much stock.. two 6 inch h i ds and a 4500 pound winch.. quick ? is it worth it to put a msd on a stock teryx?

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hey there, nice to have you with us!

I am sure you can gain some performance by using some custom maps on the MSD.

·
Registered
526 Posts
The best thing to do is to get the msd,muzzy,overdrive plate and uni filter at the same time.Make sure you buy your msd from some one who sends them pre tuned for your application or who will work with you to re-tune it for your needs. Some of these vendors are on hear like Hunterworks and Dasa. When i installed all four of these items i have seen 68 mph on level ground but most all see 67 mph. Real thruth is i dont really like going 67 or 68 for very long i just like the 0 to 50 gains which is nothing like they say the 840 kits are like which i will be riding soon if all goes good

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
codyo is right on, I bought from Hunterworks and I got 68 on long run on hard surface, Steve at Dasa is also great, many good vendors on here just make sure on the MSD they can supply you the maps to start out with I have heard a lot of guys buy the same setup and could barley hit 50 mph. Do you have any of the ocean front property in Arizona for sale. LOL Welcome to the site.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts