Teryx HQ banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Welcome to the site my friend :wave:

So definately a big day for you!! You are going to love it, have any big plans for it? Where are you located?

·
Registered
722 Posts
Welcome to the site. The Teryx is a great machine you will be happy I am sure. Where are you located at? Look forward to seeing some pics of the new ride.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright, haven't been on in awhile... too busy breaking the new ride in!
Yes, the mods have begun... haha. Threw some 2" teryx to rhino adapter/spacers from Tantrum Motorsports on for some stability, along with Motosport Alloys trooper with the stock tires for the time being. I live in Lake Havasu, AZ so I put on a black billet mirror from Tantrum and a billet license plate frame and got it street legal. Since I'll be driving it on the street and leaving it unattended when I'm at school, work, or w/e, I got a trick alarm system hooked up... works great. Next big steps will be a 2-seat cage and a 6+ LT kit. I'll work on getting pics up soon.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I think I drove by your rex at Site 6 marina one day and set the alarm off. I pulled up next to it for a second in ours and all the sudden it starting screaming at me! Haha, thats pretty cool. We'll have to get together and go tear it up. We go out in the desert probably 4 times a week.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Sounds great my friend, the folks over at Tantrum are great!

What LT kit have you been looking at?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh yeah. That would be mine... just out doing some wakeboarding.
I actually ordered the HCR LT kit, just working up to the install I guess.
So here's the status on the Teryx: Got my cage, just doing some finishing fab work and I have some guys doing an aluminum top for me... going for a race look, hopefully that will be done within the next day or so and then its off to powder.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Nice ride for sure. Do you ever make it to the dunes? I have dunes with some guys from Havi that all use to have rhinos and now are going to rzrs. Nice build and can't wait to see it done.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Definitely. Dunes are what I live for. I'll be out there every holiday (minus Halloween :( ), and then some. I normally go to the dunes with Tantrum and kick it on vendors row.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts