Teryx HQ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i ride my teryx in tight woods trails and need as much clearence as possible. whats the biggest tires I can fit with no lift on stock rim? This rig is twice the unit as my old rhino! I've had 4 a year now and this rig is tuff. No major breaks yet, just cosmetics. It didn't take long to rip off the plastic bumper though. I could use some nerf bars too. What ever happenend to metal armor???? The plastic a arm gaurds were a joke 2. trail armor skids are holding up good.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi
I would say 27" but the 2" lift is good for ground clearance. If you spin down in the sand or the rocks in the trail the extra clearance is a must. I was out riding today with several other guys who had various makes of rides which covered the major brands and the Teryx (my ride) had the more than enough power to climb the steep hills and canyons. This was the first time I had to winch up a hill out of a deep canyon with no other way out because of the 50 to 60% grade and lose, rocky and tree roots. It was fun but a lot of work to get 5 sxs up the hill. In my opion Kawasaki did a great job putting the right engine, clutch and gearing to deliver the power to ground.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts