Teryx HQ banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my first teryx haveing a blast hope this one wont get stolen.Is there any things I should be aware of in the maintence department?I notice it is quite loud to drive.

·
Registered
141 Posts
If you think they are loud, ride in a 2008 rhino! It's night and day.
Just do what the sevice manual says after the break in period and you should be fine.
The most important thing is to check your belt deflection! Mine was out of spec from the factory and belts are not ussually covered under warranty.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
just got mine insured nitionwide. just like a car 100%. 310 per year now. i can sleep at night ha ha
welcome I have the same type of insurance I called my agent just wanting to get some type in insurance for fire and theft and she told me she could sell me a motocycle policy and it would be just like my automobile policy it cover everything, if I wreck it driving down the trail it pays to fix it and it carries personal liability just exactly like my car and truck and it was almost the same price as just theft and fire because it just is added in with my current policy it is a little less than 300.00 per year.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I live in canada and got my insurance yesterday 724 dollars just for theft .I guess we have alot more thiefs then the States

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi thanks for reply I live in BC mission area just outside vancouver the insurance is thru oasis insurance and i dont have collsion either

·
383 Posts
BC insurance is gay. Full coverage, $20,000.00 replacement for $384.00/yr with AMA

1 - 9 of 9 Posts