Teryx HQ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 08 LE that I bought in December. Since then I've changed all the fluids, front a-arm bushings, front brakes and a bunch of other small things. In the process of adding a temp gauge, cdi, Muzzy std duel exhaust and will need a jet kit. I'm concerned about the heat produced by the Muzzy system and don't know yet which jet kit I need. I'll be needing some guidance.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Have a 08 LE that I bought in December. Since then I've changed all the fluids, front a-arm bushings, front brakes and a bunch of other small things. In the process of adding a temp gauge, cdi, Muzzy std duel exhaust and will need a jet kit. I'm concerned about the heat produced by the Muzzy system and don't know yet which jet kit I need. I'll be needing some guidance.
We have a very popular jet kit with two TPI valves and have a set up for your pipes so with the set up you have no need in a air/fuel gauge really. Sure you could dial it on in perfect but we got it pretty dang close.

Todd

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all for your input. As of now I"ll continue to research this fourm which includes checking out Todd's site. Again, Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts