Teryx HQ banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hello to everyone and thanks to the guys who put this board up so we can share information on our Teryx UTV's.

I just picked up my new 09 base model yesterday and will be doing some major upgrades right away. So far i am impressed with this unit and look forward to transforming it into a very fast dune machine.

I hear there are no CDI boxes for the 09 yet and was wondering if this is in fact true? :(

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome, start putting $$$ away in your piggy bank cause once you start:D you can't stop it's like a runaway train:eek:

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Welcome. :wave:
CDIs are likely at least few months away.
Time to start saving for upgrades.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Welcome from another Az guy. Where do you do most of your riding? What other plans do you have for your new ride?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the info guys. I am finding parts are a bit harder to come by for these versus say a Rhino. I bought 4 of the first Rhinos to come into Arizona in 2004 and i remember when i got them there was nothing available for them, not even after market rims for almost 2 months. Boy have things changed now. So far i have decided to go with Muzzy exhaust and i am liking Rigid Industries cage style but have yet to get a close look at one. I know whatever cage i buy i want it Tig welded and all chromoloy. I was just down in Rocky Point mexico last weekend and saw a 4 seater Teryx with a mild steel cage that rolled at about 50mph and it was destroyed and everyone in the unit got hurt, 2 pretty badly the cops said.

·
Registered
68 Posts
How much should I pay?

I am ready to buy a Teryx 2009 Sport, how much should I pay to call it a good deal? and where should I buy it on the east coast. Thanks

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks for the info guys. I am finding parts are a bit harder to come by for these versus say a Rhino. I bought 4 of the first Rhinos to come into Arizona in 2004 and i remember when i got them there was nothing available for them, not even after market rims for almost 2 months. Boy have things changed now. So far i have decided to go with Muzzy exhaust and i am liking Rigid Industries cage style but have yet to get a close look at one. I know whatever cage i buy i want it Tig welded and all chromoloy. I was just down in Rocky Point mexico last weekend and saw a 4 seater Teryx with a mild steel cage that rolled at about 50mph and it was destroyed and everyone in the unit got hurt, 2 pretty badly the cops said.
Here is a rhino that had a +50mph airborne rollover with our cage on it using .095 DOM tubing and mig welded. Everyone went to dinner and not the hospital. Hahaha

View attachment tf653.bmp

View attachment tf654.bmp

View attachment tf655.bmp

·
Registered
526 Posts
I am ready to buy a Teryx 2009 Sport, how much should I pay to call it a good deal? and where should I buy it on the east coast. Thanks
I paid 11100.00 out the door no tax or tax included

·
Registered
526 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts