Teryx HQ banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just got a used 08' Terex with 4600 miles. Its got some pretty cool stuff on it, and am looking forward to hitting the Parker dez. Love the website, looking forward to chatting with everybody

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, but I do have one question.... What do you all think of 4600 miles. The original owner changed oil every 500 and had a tuneup every 2000. Should I be worried with 4600 miles or not even worry about it?

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Welcome from Louisianna you will love your Teryxas for the 4600 miles that is a lot of miles but if it runs good, sounds good no problem, One thing for sure its a good one if there would have been a lemon it would not be running, Rip, Ride and Enjoy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got all the oil change and tune-up info when I bought it.The previous owner was very good with the maintenance upkeep, Its all mostly street miles. It is very clean and no "ARIZONA PINSTRIPES" on it.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Sounds like you are the lucky owner of a well maintained machine . I might do a compresion check just to see the results , but if it were bad I'd think you would have already noticed . Congrads !

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Street miles do not cause much wear.
If it was 4000+ miles of mud and skeg. That's different.
Hope it give you years of fun.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts