Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new to the forum so just wanted to say hi.just bought a 09 sonic blue metallic teryx le.with 14 inch ss112 wheels and 26 in maxxis bighorns.not got to ride it much yet but so far i love it.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi i will try and get soime pics up.but i got a quick question do all the teryx make a noise in the rearend mine is esp. bad in low range i was riding today with my parents they have a joyner commando they asked what was that noise.pretty loud.any input would be appreciated. other than the noise i love it so far.

·
Registered
722 Posts
First welcome and glad you are hear. I am not sure about the noise mine hasn't made any wierd or unusual noises. If it is new take it back asap and have the dealer look at it.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im from tennessee.the noise is pretty loud sounds like slack in the rear end or gear backlash i think what i have been reading sounds bad pretty embarasing when i have only rode it 3 times and people thats with me ask me whats that noise.sounds like the rearend is coming out.dont know new to kawi so.kinda worried think i maybe should have got something else.to kawi gets kinks worked out.other than that i love it no other trouble but only got 6 hrs on it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts