Teryx HQ banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!:wave: We have had our 09 Teryx for 4 months and have an ongoing problem the dealer cannot solve. If anyone can help we would sure appreciate it.

Problem:(: We can be just driving at varying speeds and the engine will shut down. For the last 2 days this has happened 7 times. Took it to the dealer and of course it won't act up. Air filter was clean, Oil level was full, and anti freeze was full. Engine was fully warm part of the time and slightly warm at other times. Altitude was 3,300 feet.

Has anyone had this problem? Has anyone solved this problem? Has anyone had this problem and solved it?

Thank you for you help, in advance.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Hi everyone!:wave: We have had our 09 Teryx for 4 months and have an ongoing problem the dealer cannot solve. If anyone can help we would sure appreciate it.

Problem:(: We can be just driving at varying speeds and the engine will shut down. For the last 2 days this has happened 7 times. Took it to the dealer and of course it won't act up. Air filter was clean, Oil level was full, and anti freeze was full. Engine was fully warm part of the time and slightly warm at other times. Altitude was 3,300 feet.

Has anyone had this problem? Has anyone solved this problem? Has anyone had this problem and solved it?

Thank you for you help, in advance.

Give us a call mid morning tommorw and lets chat... may have some ideas for you.

818 846 1037

·
Registered
151 Posts
Has it always done this or did it start after the first service? Mine did it once the day after it was in for it's first service. I disconnected every electrical plug(engine compartment and under the hood), disconnected the battery, reconnected the plugs(make sure none are broken so that you get a nice snug connection) then reconnected the battery and my problem went away. That was 1000 miles ago and I have not had the problem since. Also check to make sure that the coil wires are secure in their fittings just above the battery.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts