Teryx HQ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm considering the teryx. What prices are dealers selling for? I'd like to know what sorts of deals people are getting. Also, if anyone knows where you can get a good price in MS or LA.

I've seen prices as low as 8000 on ebay for the LE but the dealer near me asked right at 9400 for the LE and 8700 for the base. I will make some calls tomorrow.

Thanks,
Rodney

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hey there, welcome to the site :wave:

IMHO, price is only one factor when purchasing these machines, I would much rather pay a little more and be comfortable with the dealer, than otherwise getting it cheaper but having a crappy dealer...know what I mean?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome!

I wouldn't expect that the crappy dealers would be the cheapest - actually, I would expect the the crappy dealers to be the ones trying to stick it to you on the front end (as well as the other ends). But I don't know.

The salesman that gave me my prices seemed like a nice guy - didn't seem like a sleazy used car salesmen. But, I don't know if the dealership is any good.

If anyone could let me know what sorts of deals they are getting, I would appreciate it. It would help me when I'm shopping.

Rodney

·
Registered
1 Posts
Waiting on the LIME GREEN!

Hello to everyone. Just wanting to get started on the forum can't wait until I get my Lime Green TERYX, I have a couple of friends that already have one and love them. The four wheelers are history.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Try Hattiesburg Cycles

I called Fri. afternoon. I asked for prices on the teryx (and on the 450 and 700 base rhinos). The sales guy said he would have to get with his superior (I forget what language it is they use for that guy but its the same bs that car salesmen say). He would have to call me back because I asked for so many prices (three, maybe four since the teryx has 2 versons) - wow - crazy. I think this is the same guy that told me they were out of 09 teryx
(I'm thinking 'no sh1t - your not out of them, you've never had them'). Anyway, he never called me back.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Jordan Central Implement in Brawley, 08 $ 8400 plus tax and CA reg. i just purchased 09 monster edition from this dealer last week. ed brown was the sales man. no dicker dealer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts