Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to say hey, my name is Dave. I'm on other teryx forums as well and thought I should join this one too! New to Kawasakis, got a 2011 Sport that I can't wait play with. Looking forward to being a part of your online community. Thanks in advance for everything I'm gonna learn from ya'll. :wave:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Welcome aboard Dave, this is a really good forum and alot of people that really go out of their way to help people, is this your first UTV if so you better get ready they are addicting.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
I wish I had your 2011 with the openig hood, mine is a 2009 Monster Black and they come out with the opening hood in 2010, when the 2010s first come out I was like everyone else I thought it was ugly and they had ruined the looks but after a year or so I have come to love the new style especially when it has alot of mods and the right color schemes, I think it separates its self from the rest , man I have seen some 2010s with the long travel suspension, aftermarket cage, tires and rims, bumpers and alot of other goodies that I like better than the old style, I have mine in about 1000 pieces right now, not much but the frame on mine will be the same, What mods are you thinking about??

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For now just keep it stock and enjoy it. Soon I will probably just start with some simple "insurance" mods. Snorkel, winch, bumpers, skid plates, rock sliders and better lighting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts