Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so here is my problem. I have a set of HIDs from Kyle Brown lighting. I like the set, they work fine. I run two different body kits and want HIDs in both so I need another set of bulbs. However, I cant get their phone number from the site and no one replies to any form of email.
Biggest problem is there are 3 plugs as shown in the picture below. What I need is a set of bulbs that will work with these ballasts. I like this set because its the small digital ones. Any help?

·
Registered
630 Posts
ok, so here is my problem. I have a set of HIDs from Kyle Brown lighting. I like the set, they work fine. I run two different body kits and want HIDs in both so I need another set of bulbs. However, I cant get their phone number from the site and no one replies to any form of email.
Biggest problem is there are 3 plugs as shown in the picture below. What I need is a set of bulbs that will work with these ballasts. I like this set because its the small digital ones. Any help?
I have those bulbs and you know how to get a hold of me.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Not to jack a thread but, I was wondering how many of these HID kits that say they are true plug and play really are? Also how many of them have low and high beam?

·
Registered
630 Posts
Not to jack a thread but, I was wondering how many of these HID kits that say they are true plug and play really are? Also how many of them have low and high beam?
Our kits are TRUE Plug and Play with Hi/Low HID, we also include mounting plates, relay harness, and install instructions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts