Teryx HQ banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all of you who have not purchased an HID kit for your Teryx yet, I just purchased and installed a set from Endi at sidexside customs. What amazing customer service!!! Endi drove the parts to me in LB from burbank, and helped me over the phone when I had questions about the install.

I appreciate it Endi.

·
Registered
630 Posts
To all of you who have not purchased an HID kit for your Teryx yet, I just purchased and installed a set from Endi at sidexside customs. What amazing customer service!!! Endi drove the parts to me in LB from burbank, and helped me over the phone when I had questions about the install.

I appreciate it Endi.
Thanks Pat...

Glad they worked it for you and your 55 watt kit will be here soon...

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Endi are you coming up to install all my stuff and deliver the face plate? I'll even buy a whip and the HID kit too.:p
If he did, I bet that would be the most expensive HID kit ever. :laugh:

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
Don't tempt me... I need to get away...
Come on up and bring my face plate.
Snowmobile and ATV show this weekend.
October 22, 23, 34, 2010 - Edmonton Northlands Expo. Go sell some stuff there.

Better get here soon, as we are going to get that white stuff called snow and your acustomed to much warmer temperatures.

·
Registered
630 Posts
I'm kinda upset at Endie, we got our set of lights in the mail not hand delivered like the guy above. His customer service sucks!! Just cause we are a 1000 miles or so away is a piss poor excuse!!

Of course I'm kidding, Endie Rocks!!
ENJOY...

We been slammed with wiring work so even a day off has been out of the question. :good:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts