Teryx HQ banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got some Xenon HID's (6000k) and I thought I was installing them properly but I can't get them to work. I took some pictures of how they were installed. Did I do something wrong or are the lights messed up? It looked pretty easy, basically just plug all the cords into each other and then the 3 prong plug into where the existing light was plugged in on the Teryx.

Andy

Attachments

·
Registered
722 Posts
Hey Andy did you get if fixed? I was curious how the light output was.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I haven't gotten around to getting them in. I've still got to call and find out how to install them.

Andy

·
Registered
266 Posts
HID lighting

I have this HID upgrade kit installed on my Teryx. They are worth every penny. I installed a 1/2" thick piece of plastic across the frame just behind the top of the radiator. Then mounted the ballasts on top of the plastic. System works perfect!! However, I have also added 4 ea 4" Baja Design HID lights and I had to run those directly to the battery because the ignition system would not allow all the lights to light off. I have also upgraded my battery to the odessy 1200 to handle the system. This setup is very bright and you can see killer. Not possible to outrun the lights.

·
Registered
266 Posts
SXSCustoms,
Yea, this is a very clean and stable installation. works perfect!!
I will call you on Friday to talk about your pipe set up.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey SXS could i also get a quote,,, Do u have a set for the 09's yet going to be wanting a set very soon here:D

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lol. I completely forgot about the lights. I still haven't had a chance to install them again. My car has been in the back of my toy hauler which has been at the shop for almost 3 weeks now. I'll get it knocked out if I get my trailer back before New Years.

Andy

·
Registered
30 Posts
Nightowl,

What brand are the lights you sell?
Hey Hunterworks..Sorry it took so long to get back..Well we sell our own brand of lights... Nightowl.

Our components are manufactured overseas and we put them together here... and no not Cheap low end stuff from China.. Thats why ours aren't the cheapest out there in price.. If you want to know more PM me or call me and we can go from there.. we would love to have you in our dealer network.:laugh:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts