Teryx HQ banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who makes a reasonable HID kit 4 a 2011 teryx. i know you get what you pay 4. i would just like something brighter then factory and less power draw

·
Registered
65 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
or make your own for $40 . . . just drill out your existing bulbs, and expoxy in the HIDs into your orginal bulb.

The housing is not touched. Most kits will come with a relay harness and a fuse.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the halo eye would look pretty BA. i hope it puts out good amount of light

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
do they have both hi and low beams?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I will definitly need new BRIGHT lights in my new Treyx 4. I would love to have a back-up light too. I hate stepping on the brake to see backwards. ..We do a lot of trail exploring at night' a small inside light too. I put HID in my Razor and Harley wow, what a difference.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Thanks Doug...

We are currently testing the Halos and they do put out plenty of light.

Teaser photo :D
What price range are these gonna be in?

I'm not all that interested in the Halo part, but new housings made for HIDs would be sweet.

I have a set of 90mm Hella housings that I kicked the idea around of retrofitting into my 2010 w/ some type of housing mount adapter...

·
Registered
630 Posts
What price range are these gonna be in?

I'm not all that interested in the Halo part, but new housings made for HIDs would be sweet.

I have a set of 90mm Hella housings that I kicked the idea around of retrofitting into my 2010 w/ some type of housing mount adapter...
Not sure as of yet but its not going to be cheap compared to just an HID upgrade.

Will keep you all in the loop.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts