Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am torn between going with four 7" HID lights on top of the cage or going with a 30" LED lightbar.

Does anyone have any firsthand knowledge of this setup and what are your opinions?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the 30" LED, it is great but needs constant adj. I still use a handheld million candle light to spot check. the lightbar lights up the night and even looks great.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
At this point it is looking like we are doing a 30" on top wit a 10" on the front bumper. That paired with the HID conversion we did for the factory headlights, I am thinking I should be able to see fairly well ;)

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would have to agree, I definately like the look of the four 7.5" HIDs in a light cage on top!

·
Registered
180 Posts
With that much elect. draw, you better check on a stator upgrade. I saw a post somewhere and a guy had 3 HID's and his battery went dead while driving around at a pretty good pace out in the dunes..

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I think that is the point...the LED bars, actually draw less then the HIDs.

But to your point, it is not a bad idea to get information on adding a second battery.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts