Teryx HQ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
i think Endi at side by side customs has them.
yes he does...look up endi at side x side customs here on the forum

·
Registered
630 Posts
We got then for 08/09 complete plug and play kit, your choice of 35 or 55 watt ballast. Still working on a Hi/low 2010.11 kit.

Look under our forum section for Crazy Friday Deal.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I have the 35whigh/low kit from sxs and it works great, customer service is great too, wish they had 55w kit when i bought mine, endi, what would it take to upgrade mine? I did have trouble with mine but it had nothing to do with endi's kit, one of the wires in the stock plug got pulled out a little and was making bad connection causing intermediate outage and blew fuse couple times but once i got that figured out they have worked flawless thru harsh conditions, wet, mud, cold, ice, hot days, cold days, you name it!! I recomend when you install make sure all connections are good, use dielectric grease, and tape them up. Plus put silicone on the housing where wires go thru to keep moisture out of lens housing. Also i recomend locating the fuse where it is accessible (like under the seat). Having to pull the hood just to change a fuse is aggravating. Of course if u have a 2010 model you dont have to worry bout that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts