Teryx HQ banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We're looking for a few people to test and POST the results of our high flow water pump. First 20 people get 1/2 price.
Ray

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can we get some more details? What is included and how much?

Thanks
Hi Bushsc, the kit comes with the high flow impeller, the spacer (that makes room for the impeller) the gskt and the longer dowls.
The impeller is designed to double the coolant flow, which it does in the motor at lower RPM (this is also were it's needed the most for most people) after about 4500RPM the flow remains 22-26% higher (that's the limit of the rest of the cooling system without increasing pressure).
On a Teryx, it takes you from the 190-230 deg water temps, especially when moving slow or going from a hard run back to or near idle (thats when the temps really spike with the stk pump) to running 185-190 all the time. Higher HP race motors under race conditions will run a bit hotter then that but still much cooler and more consitant temps.
Keeping the coolant temp constant is almost as important as keeping it cool.
Retail is $199 Cnd so half price is $99 Cnd

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I am definitely interested and I plan to go to an STD BOre or 840 Kit soon on my 09. I already have the fuel/ignition controller, Muzzy's exhaust Dalton Clutch, so why not???

Thank you very much Ray for the opportunity to test.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Ive been trying follow some threads on these water pumps and would love to get one for my 840. If you still need people, add me to the list and tell me where to send the money. Thanks a ton.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ive been trying follow some threads on these water pumps and would love to get one for my 840. If you still need people, add me to the list and tell me where to send the money. Thanks a ton.
Sounds good, just give us a call at 902-893-DYNO (3966)
Thanks,
Ray

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Sounds good, just give us a call at 902-893-DYNO (3966)
Thanks,
Ray
Sweet deal, thank you Ray. Nice chatting with you as well.

Looking forward to seeing how it works on the trails, my fan is on a LOT now, but definitely not overheating, just runs a lot. This should help. Thank you.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Here is a quote from Fuel ATV after install our Ultimate Water pump kit.

"We just installed one of Rays kits and ran it on the Dyno over the weekend and found it works great.

On previous dyno runs we found the car would run close to 200* when making a pull and then climb to 220* after letting off and at idle. We then installed Rays kit and the car ran 160-180* at idle and 175-190 while making pulls. The car never once got over 200*.

I will be installing these kits on all of my builds."

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sweet deal, thank you Ray. Nice chatting with you as well.

Looking forward to seeing how it works on the trails, my fan is on a LOT now, but definitely not overheating, just runs a lot. This should help. Thank you.
Nice speaking with you today as well. Looking forward to your review of our UWP.
Thanks,
Ray

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
how much are the pumps?
They are $199 Cnd retail but we have a special on right now for the first 20 at 1/2 price, or $99 Cnd as long as you agree to post the results once it's installed and tested.
We still have a few left at the tester/poster price.
Thanks,
Ray

·
Registered
69 Posts
Ordered mine today, can't wait to install it!

Thanks for answering all of my questions, very helpful, and your staff was very professional and helpful as well.

I will be using it on a basically stock Teryx, used in the dunes only, and I will post my results, right after I do my first runs!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ordered mine today, can't wait to install it!

Thanks for answering all of my questions, very helpful, and your staff was very professional and helpful as well.

I will be using it on a basically stock Teryx, used in the dunes only, and I will post my results, right after I do my first runs!
Thanks Stone, can't wait for your results.
Ray

·
Registered
33 Posts
sure sign me up!! how much would it be shipped to 61341? That would sure beat me buying the whole new radiator fan set up.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts