Teryx HQ banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed a High Output Fan and the radiator fan by-pass switch in my 08. The factory fan seemed to run constantly during low speed rock crawling or when climbing hills and now the fan runs at most 2 minutes after a hard hill climb in the sand, keeping my engine cool. I am impressed with this fan/switch combo.

Now to install the high volume water pump and find a good temperature gauge ... anyone have any suggestions on the gauge and wiring?

·
Registered
116 Posts
I've got all the above except the gauge and it made a world of difference in 100 degree heat.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the high volume pump here waiting to be installed and think that will help even more. With the fan I went with the shroud modification where I could use the shroud with the new larger HO Fan, what a difference that made.

Where did you guys pick up that black rhino gauge?

·
Registered
526 Posts
I got the livorski marine guage kit from sidebyside.com if i am remebering correctlyl

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just installed a High Output Fan and the radiator fan by-pass switch in my 08. The factory fan seemed to run constantly during low speed rock crawling or when climbing hills and now the fan runs at most 2 minutes after a hard hill climb in the sand, keeping my engine cool. I am impressed with this fan/switch combo.

Now to install the high volume water pump and find a good temperature gauge ... anyone have any suggestions on the gauge and wiring?
Where did you get your high output fan from?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeppers, Todd at Hunterworks has been getting my spare change ... try to spend it with him before Washington takes it :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts