Teryx HQ banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking to swap my v force gearing for stock teryx high and low with brute bevels just wondering what all u have to do to the motor. Once it is out do u have to take apart the whole thing or is there access with-ought pulling the top end apart

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
i am looking to swap my v force gearing for stock teryx high and low with brute bevels just wondering what all u have to do to the motor. Once it is out do u have to take apart the whole thing or is there access with-ought pulling the top end apart
Sorry, it all has to come apart, you have to split the case to change tranny gears. You can change bevel gears without it though.

So your going to put V force gears and Brute bevels in it? Why? You must only want top speed and no bottom end.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Sorry, it all has to come apart, you have to split the case to change tranny gears. You can change bevel gears without it though.

So your going to put V force gears and Brute bevels in it? Why? You must only want top speed and no bottom end.
Probably going to run it at Indy:D

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ha you guy's are funny no i said i was looking at swapping out my v force gears for teryxs high and low and brute bevels. I bought the teryx with this gearing in it and want to gear it back down so i have low range.

·
Registered
235 Posts
So they way you have it geared right now what is the top speed?? I was looking at selling my rex before moving to Ecuador but if I can swap gearing and be able to run it on the road down there that would be cool lol

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So they way you have it geared right now what is the top speed?? I was looking at selling my rex before moving to Ecuador but if I can swap gearing and be able to run it on the road down there that would be cool lol
The way its geared now, removes the low gear and put the v force gearing in and is good for high speeds min goes 80mph no problem.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why are you going to put Brute drive gears in it?
well with the vforce gears i have no low gear and i am running a turbo but still like 4 bying so with the teryx high low gear and brute bevels ill have the best of both worlds i dont need to go 80mph.

·
383 Posts
Hmmmmmmm TURBO, huh.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts