Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone tell me how I can change my user name in this forum? You can change everything else but that. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Yeah get with diesel. What is your name supposed to mean or be anyways just curious.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah get with diesel. What is your name supposed to mean or be anyways just curious.
Actually it's suppose to be nobodysguess and it means anybodysguess , I suppose. Just something my 17 brain cells came up with after huddling on the 40, with 4th and goal. I think this forum will be a good sight for me since i just have purchased a Teryx and have a bunch of dumb guestions to ask. I'll appreciate your patients as I muddle through.

Have a Great Day!!!!

Dennis

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You must enter into the witness protection program first.:D

The administrator can do it for you or you simply register again.

Contact dieselpowered he is the admin.

Todd
If you register again you can't put in the same email address or it won't take. Thank you!!

Dennis

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Send me a PM with what you want your name to be.

We normally do not change names, however, since you only have a couple posts it will be alright :)

·
Registered
722 Posts
I just wanted to add one of the great things about this site is the people on it. Don't worry about a question being dumb or not just ask it. Not like a lot of sites that I have been on where you are worried about asking questions here it is pretty safe. Great bunch of people on here for sure. The new name looks better now I get it lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts