Teryx HQ banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to sight, Don't have a Teryx but wished I did. Have a KFX 700, got to love the V twin. You have some interesting build ideas and I find this sight informative. And I can now see what Micky is building and adding to the V community. And no I am not a Kawirider spy. I might end up buying one these damn thinks after all:laugh:

Any ways, Just saying howdy...

·
Registered
255 Posts
New to sight, Don't have a Teryx but wished I did. Have a KFX 700, got to love the V twin. You have some interesting build ideas and I find this sight informative. And I can now see what Micky is building and adding to the V community. And no I am not a Kawirider spy. I might end up buying one these damn thinks after all:laugh:

U dam spy!! LOL Welcome to the site! U would love a teryx with 840 in it!! I enjoy it more than any built quad ive owned!!

·
Banned
1,124 Posts

Oh no,they let anyone join here:laugh: It's OK I guess,most of my Teryx kits go out west anyway.:popcorn:Got me some popcorn for the show,seems to be starting out pretty good already.:laugh:

Inside joke from last night for all you members here.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh no,they let anyone join here:laugh: It's OK I guess,most of my Teryx kits go out west anyway.:popcorn:Got me some popcorn for the show,seems to be starting out pretty good already.:laugh:

Inside joke from last night for all you members here.
I guess it's time for round ....ummmm, crap, must be six or so:laugh: I was just on and it keeps going and going. I talked to Mark, Like alot of threads, He did not know that it would bring on this kind of response. He has his bag of popcorn too.:D Thanks for refuring me to this sight, Looks real interesting and bunch of mellow people..... That might be my first impression, you didn't get them all rawlled up here too:rofl[1]:

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
I guess it's time for round ....ummmm, crap, must be six or so:laugh: I was just on and it keeps going and going. I talked to Mark, Like alot of threads, He did not know that it would bring on this kind of response. He has his bag of popcorn too.:D Thanks for refuring me to this sight, Looks real interesting and bunch of mellow people..... That might be my first impression, you didn't get them all rawlled up here too:rofl[1]:
First timers:laugh:Mark started a good one!:laugh:

Yea Ray stuck his head in here and started with his BS and even had a vendor on here beleiving it,so it got going about half throttle for me over here. In the end it got worked out I guess.:bdh::rules::laugh:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
First timers:laugh:Mark started a good one!:laugh:

Yea Ray stuck his head in here and started with his BS and even had a vendor on here beleiving it,so it got going about half throttle for me over here. In the end it got worked out I guess.:bdh::rules::laugh:

LOL, Now there muscle flexin...:D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome from another Oregon Teryx Rider... Use my buggie for a lot of back country crusing and scouting. Where abouts are you from?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts