Teryx HQ banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
just found this forum. I bought my Teryx about 2 months ago. havent really done any mods yet.
Anyway, if anyone is near the San Antonio area, and looking to ride, hit me up. I am opening an ATV and ORV park on my land. Plus Im always looking for people to ride with and have a few beers with!!!

Randy

·
Registered
526 Posts
How much land, where at and what kind of riding on your place

·
Registered
451 Posts
Welcome from Dragonfire Racing, Glad to hear you got a spot opening up let me know if there is anything you might think we could help you with. Long live riding spots!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well, i have about 400 acres to play on. trail riding, muddin, and im building a mx'ish track. but the best part, a full out dirt/mud drag strip.
i just got into the sport last year when i bought my first quad (kfx 700). then found out the closest atv park for san anotnio is over 2 hours away. im just 30-45 minutes from san antonio. so i figured this is ONE an oportunity to make a little money BUT more importantly give the riders of the san antonio area a "home town" place to ride. a place they can go out just for the day and be home that night, not a all weekend trip.
anyway, bottom line, I GOT THE ITCH, like i said, i bought my first quad march of last year. now i have a kfx 700, 400, brute force, and now a teryx.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Welcome to the site and it is so nice to hear of something close to SA to legally go play at. That was one of the reasons for our move away from SA. The OHV parks are just too far away and expensive unless you are a club member.

We will definitley look you up on our next trip down home.:wave:

·
Registered
151 Posts
A friend of mine form SA was up here last night and we were talking about your place. He likes it a lot, been there twice now. He is stationed at Randolph and is actually going to try and get me a job back at Lackland. If/when it happens I will be out there for sure...:D

Now, if we can just make them street legal like here in AZ. I want to take it down to the beach and do some surf fishing.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh yeah the military guys, thats cool. unfortunately i havent been able to get out and ride with them yet. they like to come early in the morning. i own a local bar and work nights till almost 3am so i dont get up that early. but one of these days im just gonna have to bite the bullet and get my asss up and ride!!!!

kojak, its not 100% yet, but i do have around 10 miles of trials already and some small hills to mess around on.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just got a teryx as well,please send me some info on how to get there from S.A.
I like to support our local track owners,good luck with the bizz...I'll spread the word!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
STX-ATV Race Series invades South Texas Mud & Fun near Castroville, TX the weekend of Nov. 6th.

we are just west of san antonio on hiway 90

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hey there, nice to have you with us! :wave:

·
Registered
139 Posts
welcome from the Tyler Texas area

1 - 18 of 18 Posts