Teryx HQ banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined the list, currently own a tricked out 07' Mule 610 (as much as one can trick one out..LOL) Looking to upgrade to a Teryx very soon, but keeping the mulie for the daughers. I'm an original member of Fatboyatv out of Texas. Just stopping in to say hello.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Welcome from Sunny Arizona

·
Registered
526 Posts
What part of texas

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Welcome from your southern neighbor to the east here in Louisianna.
Thats will be like going from a mule to a throughbred, just joking the kawi mule is really what started this whole utility vehicle market. I remember when I seen my first Honda ATC 90 I think it was in 71 I bought the very first ATC 110 that was sold in North Louisianna I went to buy a 90 and the dealer told me that Honda was changing from 90cc to 110cc and he was going to start a waiting list and I would be first on the list and the rest is history not sure but I think the ATV market was born in the south.

·
Registered
526 Posts
THATS FUNNY!!!!! I bought my first in 82 or 83 (cant remember exactly) I bought the honda 200x which got stolen in about the 2nd year i had it. Then i bought the honda bad boy 250R which was bad to the bone. I think it was a 84 or 85 model (last air cooled motor) Then i took a break until 03 and got a 450 foreman which i still have and then broke away form honda in 09 and got my 09 teryx and here we are today.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HA!HA! bigdaddy and codyo.

I am now purchasing my first Teryx this Friday. I found a brand new 08 still on the showroom floor and got a smoking deal. I cannot wait.

·
Registered
526 Posts
how does a man still find a brand new 08 anywhere and how much do ya have to give for a 08 in texas?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well let's just say with our club here in Texas I have some connections (LOL). They had to go find it for me, there are not many left I will grand you that.

You can find them out there if you look hard enough. Found one on Ebay in Floriday for about $8700.00 including tax and all that.

I got mine for almost a grand cheaper.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Like was talked about on another thread yesterday if I was buying again I would deffinitely buy used there are tricked out teryxs that have over 20 grand in them that you can buy for the cost of a stock new one and most of these guys take care of them like they were one of there babies you should look at the ones for sale on this and other forums.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts