Teryx HQ banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a teyrx about six weeks ago... it now has 7.5 hours on it :D List of mods are: diamond plated aluminium framed windshield with saftey glass, warn 4000 winch and
ss112s on 14in bighorns... couldn't ask for a better ride... will try to post a couple of pictures in a few... Thanks for this very informative site Roger

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hi there, great to have you with us, we look forward to seeing you around often.

Definately, if you get the chance, throw some pictures up in the Main Index - Kawasaki Teryx Media Gallery

Do you have any ultimate plans for your Teryx?

·
Registered
722 Posts
Welcome to the site glad you found it the more people we have sharing info the better it will be for all. I like the sounds of your windshield mine doesn't have one yet but hope to before the fall.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcomes... uploaded a couple of pictures if anyone wants to look... planning on fabricate'n a flowmaster on it and maybe a dynatec, probably be all I do to it for a while... Thanks again Roger

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
made it out of 1/8" diamond plate aluminium... made a template out of cardboard and cut it out with my plasma cutter... welded 1/8" x 2"x 36" strip on the inside where it would be a snug fit to slide in between the role bars, then drilled and taped the role bars so nothing is sticking out to get scrubbed off on a tree. Thanks again for all the welcomes Roger

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Well Roger, it looks great...almost like a product you could market and sell!

Nice to see you on the site again, hope the Teryx is treating you well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts