1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
You did a great job Todd, thanks so much for doing that :good:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Excellent report Todd. I'm really impressed with the HMF load test. If I ever get caught up with my bills I think that would be a good system. Regardless, any improvements I make, I'll buy from you. It's great to know someone is willing to "tell it like it is".

·
Registered
124 Posts
Couple questions

Todd,
On the standard run the HP numbers are nominally better over stock, but the Loaded results are greatly better over stock.

Is this a "wow, feel the pull" type of power increase?
Also, say in the sand it is torque that keeps you climbing the bigger dunes, as you have to keep the wheels spinning. Would the Systems make a big difference in that application?

Thanks,

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Powertripp,

I never moved the Teryx off the dyno during all the test, I didn't even want to tighten a strap so al lthe results were fair.

If it shows more to the rear wheels on the chart you will feel the increase. Others who have the systems already are loving it.

·
Registered
124 Posts
OK, let me restate, as i am not even sure what i am asking.

Why the big difference in the Loaded Hp numbers from stock to say the Muzzies?

Huge on the loaded, not a lot on the unloaded.

Is it the loaded number that makes the biggest difference in the seat of the pants feel?

Thanks,

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Explanation on the new post HW has it wrong.

Maybe not though, you ask why the big difference.

The HMF is just above the Gibson on the loaded test, I will post the graph tomorrow.

On a normal run, the vehicle only has the spin the weight of the drum on the loaded run you add a 25% load or 25% brake so it kills the higher HP number.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts