Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got thru with the videos of the Teryx clutch kit install.

Before I get to the videos we have come up with a combo kit that includes: Dalton Clutch Kit, Clutch Puller and secondary spring compressing tool and it saves you money.

Combo Kit

Right when I was editing them, my laptop hard drive crapped out and I had to start all over again after the repair.

I have four videos that cover the following:

Removing the plastic to get to the CVT cover

Checking belt deflection

Installing a new belt, adjusting the belt deflection, dalton clutch kit and Dalton Over Drive Plate

There is also a introduction video.

All videos are on one page

Clutch Videos

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Great videos Todd, thank you for taking the time to share!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Damn...Christmas bonus must have been meant for something...I feel a clutch maybe next...I know......I will say it is a gift for the little lady...I'll tell her it makes the beast ride smoother :laugh: and she'll say... :punish: Looks like I better hold off.....maybe.?.?.?

Great videos, thanks Todd

·
Registered
266 Posts
I finally got thru with the videos of the Teryx clutch kit install.

Before I get to the videos we have come up with a combo kit that includes: Dalton Clutch Kit, Clutch Puller and secondary spring compressing tool and it saves you money.

Combo Kit

Right when I was editing them, my laptop hard drive crapped out and I had to start all over again after the repair.

I have four videos that cover the following:

Removing the plastic to get to the CVT cover

Checking belt deflection

Installing a new belt, adjusting the belt deflection, dalton clutch kit and Dalton Over Drive Plate

There is also a introduction video.

All videos are on one page

Clutch Videos

Hey Todd,
I am wondering do you guys sell the clutch puller tool? If so, I would like to get one.
Also, Is it necessary to adjust deflection when you install a new stock belt? Shouldn't it be within the acceptable tolerances if its new?

·
Registered
293 Posts
it will be for awhile till it stretches,then you will have to adjust it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts