Teryx HQ banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you may know I support a few forums and hands down this is the most professional site that I am proud to be part of... No vendor bashing, No wanna be idiots, its just quality posts and folks.

Thanks Guys for keep this place Professional....

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
It's a little slower than some others BUT it is by far and away more professional than some of the other forums I visit.

Maybe we should get the owners to give it a face lift or something to spruce it up?...

·
Premium Member
2,106 Posts
I'd be happy with a go to first unread post button.

And it not the site its just the moderator that is slow. :laugh:

·
Registered
780 Posts
that or maybe since getting the touch with wifi and having a light work load....i have too much time at work to kill.....

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
I like all the sites,but I disagree that this place is any different,it just has less traffic. Just like a hwy in LA vs. a hwy out in no-wheres-ville,the road isn't any better,both made with the samething,both get you where you are going,just one has less people on it so it seems nicer. Have one guy cut you off on either road and you will have the same reaction. People are the same everywhere,some are nice,some are not.

I'm nice even if you cut me off. Cut me off twice and I'm still nice. Cut me off the third time, I ram you off the road.:wave:JMO.

·
Registered
71 Posts
As many of you may know I support a few forums and hands down this is the most professional site that I am proud to be part of... No vendor bashing, No wanna be idiots, its just quality posts and folks.

This teryxhq is a great forum! I'm glad that we have people out there who are not afraid to share their experience with the others who are just getting into the sport. Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving! Good thing i bought the FST 840 i can have more turkey tomorrow.:smiley_flag:

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
This teryxhq is a great forum! I'm glad that we have people out there who are not afraid to share their experience with the others who are just getting into the sport. Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving! Good thing i bought the FST 840 i can have more turkey tomorrow.:smiley_flag:
I got the 840 kit also...that thing is going to put a smile on your face...

·
Registered
526 Posts

·
Banned
1,124 Posts
:agree::laugh:

·
Administrator
184 Posts
Must be the moderators.:p

Seriously, glad you like it here.
True, the mods and members alike. Good work team!

It's a little slower than some others BUT it is by far and away more professional than some of the other forums I visit.

Maybe we should get the owners to give it a face lift or something to spruce it up?...
What do you have in mind?

Nadeem

·
Registered
207 Posts

I really don't visit many other than Teryx type forums . Before I make my point , I'm 46 yrs old. That said , do you think the age / maturety might have alot to do with SxS owners ? I know at my ATV club most of the problems come from young riders. Not ALL , but most .

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
I really don't visit many other than Teryx type forums . Before I make my point , I'm 46 yrs old. That said , do you think the age / maturety might have alot to do with SxS owners ? I know at my ATV club most of the problems come from young riders. Not ALL , but most .
Oh I beg to differ...I belong to several SXS sites and MOST of them are NOTHING but old guys bashing each other...I don't even visit those much anymore because that seems to be all the older guys do is look for some way to insult each other and be more obnoxious than the previous insult...

I'm fairly certain thats why Endi started this thread...he knows the sites I am talking about...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts