Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey my name is Ian I am owner of RPMFAB in Phoenix Az. I have been a metal fabricator for over 10 years now and me and the guys at the shop are excited to be a part of this forum. We are currently working with Dieselpower and the forum to bring all Teryx and side by side owners quality parts, service and knowledge. So if you have any input about the parts we produce please feel free to express them. Please visit the Teryx gallery on our web site and check out the build we have been doing for Neverenough.

Kawasaki Teryx Project

Thank you
Ian

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hey there Ian, great to have you with us...you are doing some nice work on Neverenough's machine!

Keep up the good work, still want to have you build some sliders for us :)

·
Registered
722 Posts
I can tell anyone here from first hand experience these guys are top notch fabricators. Ian is very open to ideas but believe me he knows what he is doing. One trip to the shop to see his other projects and the way he does business and you will be very impressed. Look for me this summer on the trail putting all of his teryx parts to the test.

·
Registered
12 Posts
welcome hardhat i was wondering where your shop is located. im in northern az too and not real far from neverenough, and i liked that bumper.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
The shop is located on 35th Ave just south of Van Buren on the east side :)

I agree, he did a nice job on those bumpers.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Hey ZR13 the Teryx should be home for Memorial day and then a little after that you should make the short drive and check it out. Let me know here is my cell give me a call 928-713-8716.
Later

1 - 7 of 7 Posts