Teryx HQ banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All!! Just found these forums and I thought this would be the best place to get info about purchasing a Teryx...

I am in Yuma Arizona and we have one Kawi dealer here so I'm looking for opinions or recommendations for dealers in the San Diego or Phoenix areas (about 3 hrs drive time for me either way)...

Also, Is there anyone who sells a "turn-key" rig? So you can finance the Teryx with some add-ons i.e. cage, seats, harnesses etc..all in one shot OTD??

Any info will be greatly appreciated,

Thanks, JB

·
Registered
722 Posts
I am not sure on what dealers sell turn key but I have seen a few in Pheonxi. There is a jet ski place that sells them in Pheonix that has had some good feedback. I will try to find the name. What does the dealer seel them for in Yuma? Might be able to work him over for a deal.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haven't stopped by the dealer but the word I get is he is well above MSRP. Which is pretty much the usually case with any type of vehicle you buy here. This is why the last three vehicles I have purchased were in Phoenix.

Thanks for the reply,

JB

·
Registered
668 Posts
Every dealer here in Indiana practically begged me to get more options when they thought I was going to finance, but when I said I'd just write a check, they didn't seem much interested, guess the more you finance, the more they want you to buy!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts