Teryx HQ banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
New design on rear frame gusset w/license plate bracket. You can get to the rear diff. plug by just removing the license plate. I would like some Input. What do you think? Thanks
I like it and I don't even have a plate, but I guess mt green sticker could be put there. Do you have one for the front? How much?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I do not have any for sale yet this is a prototype. I am trying to get input so I don't waste a bunch of money. Hopefully we will be putting these into production soon. After I get some input I will make a move as I am looking into becoming a site vendor. Thanks Dale

·
Registered
668 Posts
They look nice!!

I can't tell for sure, but it looks like the middle is stepped up or raised up about 1/4 to 3/8 inches. I would wonder if raising those up in the middle would jeopardize the structural flex force and make them fold in.

Do you have plans for making a matching front?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes. Here are a couple pics of the prototype for the rhino. The Teryx will be very similar as long as the response is good. The stepup or raised area that I believe you are talking about is the license plate frame that is just setting on top.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts