Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i decided this weekend that i wanted to install an oil cooler on the teryx. i bought an empi cooler with fan that i used to run on my baja's, a sandwich adapter from weller racing, about 12 foot of oil line, and the needed fittings. i have right at $300.00 for the complete kit. i hooked the fan up to a switch. when i filled up with oil, it took 3 quarts of amsoil synthetic! i run my oil level right at the middle of the low/high on the dipstick. thats a full quart of added capacity! stoked about that! the whole assembly fits right under my cooler rack with about an inch to spare in height. here are a few pics....

·
Registered
164 Posts
Nice, lets us know if you see any temperature drop.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sconym I will be getting in touch with you, I am trying to decide which cooler set up to go with.
PM me with any questions. i will give you any info i have! scott....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Oil Filter Clearance

How did you get the oil filter and adapter back on with that steel line in the way? I think it's a coolant line, half steel, half rubber hose.

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How did you get the oil filter and adapter back on with that steel line in the way? I think it's a coolant line, half steel, half rubber hose.

Any help would be appreciated.
that line actually moves an inch or so. i was able to move it enough to get the adapter and filter on. if i recall, there was about a half inch of clearance once the filter and adapter were completed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts