Teryx HQ banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would start a little discussion on what insurance everyone uses and what they pay so that others may have the ability of knowing what to expect.

Personally, I use USAA and pay $25 a month for full coverage.

As an FYI, Geico was right around that price, however, did not have as high of limits for property damage, or injury. This may be a good option as not everyone will qualify to be a member of USAA.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Farm Bureau quote $221 year full coverage - they have my farm and house and autos, Geico quote was $315. Safeco quote was $327. I don't know if farm bureau is everywhere, but that is where the majority of bikers and A-R-U--TV'ers around here get it, they usually have the best quotes even if you don't have insurance with them. Just my 2cents.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thought I would start a little discussion on what insurance everyone uses and what they pay so that others may have the ability of knowing what to expect.

Personally, I use USAA and pay $25 a month for full coverage.

As an FYI, Geico was right around that price, however, did not have as high of limits for property damage, or injury. This may be a good option as not everyone will qualify to be a member of USAA.
First of all I wanted to thank you for referring me to Kenny at JSU, I just picked up my Monster Ed. last Saturday. But the reason I replied to this post is that I also have USAA and I called them last night but found out they farm the ATV stuff out to Progressive. How has your experience been so far and is it a separate bill or added to your USAA billing?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Farm Bureau quote $221 year full coverage - they have my farm and house and autos, Geico quote was $315. Safeco quote was $327. I don't know if farm bureau is everywhere, but that is where the majority of bikers and A-R-U--TV'ers around here get it, they usually have the best quotes even if you don't have insurance with them. Just my 2cents.

Could you please provide contact information for them?

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have progressive for the rex... full coverage is 375 a yr with one speeding ticket. this was the cheapest in my WV town. drops to 325 after ticket comes off... not to bad IMO:)

·
Registered
28 Posts
I pay $37 per month with American Family with $100,000 liability and with the mods and upgrades included (wheels & tires, seats, rollcage etc)

·
Registered
87 Posts
state farm 157.00 a year got my 18' trailer included on the policy for an extra 40 a year

·
Registered
668 Posts
Could you please provide contact information for them?
Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance: Welcome to your Online Insurance Resource

Gonna be a difference where ever you live and what you have with them, don't know if farm bureau is where you are.
I also got a quote of $230 from progressive..just the other day, just for the Teryx and accessories.

Here is a national page...still don't know if that is what you're looking for though.

Farm Bureau Quotes :: Nothing Compares Better

·
Registered
102 Posts
I got 100,000-300,000 thousand same as my cars $200.00 deductable for 287.00 a year from all-state. for my street legal 2009.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Just a reminder for everyone on insurance. I had a 07 Rhino it was worth 16k after receipt based upgrades.
I had full coverage with Progressive that gives 3k extra for addons. It was stolen at Glamis and that
11month old 07 RHINO SE that cost me 11,600 OTD was now worth $9500. + the 3k in add ons and registration reimburstment insurance payout was $13400. I am now squeezing the rest out of the guy that stole it.

So take pictures of your ride. get your receipts together and make sure your agent is giving you enough coverage for everything.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts