Teryx HQ banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cant find a place to post this question so admin's, if you wanna move it feel free.

I belong to a hunt club. I get a group of my friends together to ride the property in the off seasons. The club owner now tells me I need insurance to allow my friends/guests to ride with me.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for coverage?

Any feedback/replies would be helpful.

Thanks,

Brad

·
Registered
311 Posts
I thought you were looking for rex. I have a farm and you should just need liability ins for the land. Check with the ins commissioner in your state. Or a company that writes farm coverage.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I would ask him what type of insurance he wants you to have. It could be for the Rex or he might want you to have a "rider" to cover the land owner if something happens to any of your friends on his property. I had to get such a policy when I rented a park. I needed 1 mil. coverage but it was only $12. This was a 1 time use coverage.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, it's for the property owner. They found out we were having too much fun in the off season and wanted protection if we get hurt. Makes cents, I'd be nervious too if I had a bunch of yahoo's taking over some property on the weekends.

ATV, where did you get your "day" coverage from?

Brad

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.