Teryx HQ banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is any 1 having trouble with axles
i have a 2008 with dasa 840cc and going on my 2nd axle in 2 weeks 1 ON THE RIGHT REAR LAST WEEK AND 1 LEFT THIS WEEK is there any axles that are better ? Thanks

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Is it the cv joints or the axle itself breaking, they make the gorilla axles down here next to me in Louisianna but its mostly the mudding guys that run them with the big tires, I was always the opposite when I was 4 wheeling, I always wanted my axle to be the weakest points because it is the cheapest and the easiest to change.

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Is any 1 having trouble with axles
i have a 2008 with dasa 840cc and going on my 2nd axle in 2 weeks 1 ON THE RIGHT REAR LAST WEEK AND 1 LEFT THIS WEEK is there any axles that are better ? Thanks
We sell a good OEM replacement axle and I will tell you that if your breaking 2 axles in two weeks it is NOT the axle no matter who's axle it is, it is something your doing.

By putting a heavy duty axle in you may pass the point of failure off to something that cost way more.

The ones we sell are good axles and the price is right at $150 shipped

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We sell a good OEM replacement axle and I will tell you that if your breaking 2 axles in two weeks it is NOT the axle no matter who's axle it is, it is something your doing.

By putting a heavy duty axle in you may pass the point of failure off to something that cost way more.

The ones we sell are good axles and the price is right at $150 shipped
thanks both axles i broke were old so not sure how many hours on them but it still sucks. do your axles have any warranty ?

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
thanks both axles i broke were old so not sure how many hours on them but it still sucks. do your axles have any warranty ?
Yes they do, please read it before you buy them also read the general info.

We have sold about 80 so far and two warranty claims and those were in the last week so we have been problem free for several months.

Click the link below to go straight to axle

Link to axles

1 - 6 of 6 Posts