Teryx HQ banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a airbox mod that allows you more riding time between air filter cleaning? This thing is very dirty after a 4 hour ride. Im in Las Vegas and it is the desert. Although in My 08 rhino i could go almost forever and the filter is never dirty with the airbox in front of the firewall. Any info would be greatly appriciated. Steve

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Is there a airbox mod that allows you more riding time between air filter cleaning? This thing is very dirty after a 4 hour ride. Im in Las Vegas and it is the desert. Although in My 08 rhino i could go almost forever and the filter is never dirty with the airbox in front of the firewall. Any info would be greatly appriciated. Steve
I have not thought about it really but if you still have your stock filter in, get it out and get something like our billet air filter adapter with clamp on UNI filter, that stock filter lets dirt pass.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Check the EHS airbox mod out, works great. I ride in sand and desert too and keeps filter clean for a loooong time:D
http://www.teryxhq.com/forums/product-reviews/6907-ehs-racing-teryx-airbox-mod.html

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Chad, im new to the teryx and getting a little frustrated with how dirty the filter is getting after short rides. I will check that out.

Thankyou too Hunterworks the uni setup is one mod already in the works.
Thanks again,Steve

·
Registered
102 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have 09 and had a 08 Teryx and used the uni air filter and it got dirty. I have installed a dust guard from Rydontops.com and now not nearly as much dirt in the air box. Give it and look and a try :good:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Air raid

I used an AIR RAID complete air box, made an alum. top for it and plumbed it out the back curtain. The AIR RAID use's a cotton filter like a K+N with a oiled sleeve.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts