Teryx HQ banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008 teryx that is bone stock with the exception of a 2 inch lift kit, itp ss108 wheels, 28 inch skinny wide mega mayhems, and gates belt. I have never run it with stock wheels and tires but a friend of mine has one that is bone stock
and it will out run me by a good distance off the line also on his it will run 50mph effortlessly. Mine has a hard time getting to 50mph. I temporarily installed a dynotek cdi and it will run 52mph top speed. Is this normal for the size tires i am running.

·
Registered
Teryx4 2019 , Alba flash ECU light bar mod lights rear HD bumper Boss radio,RPM /temp gauge horn
13 Posts
I have a 2008 teryx that is bone stock with the exception of a 2 inch lift kit, itp ss108 wheels, 28 inch skinny wide mega mayhems, and gates belt. I have never run it with stock wheels and tires but a friend of mine has one that is bone stock
and it will out run me by a good distance off the line also on his it will run 50mph effortlessly. Mine has a hard time getting to 50mph. I temporarily installed a dynotek cdi and it will run 52mph top speed. Is this normal for the size tires i am running.
if he is running 50mph and is bone stock he will no go faster than that is a governor that it will keep the top speed below 50 mph to go over 50 you need to flash the computer and then it will do 60 mph I have bighorn 2.0 14 and my computer is flash my will do 62 mph on my GPS no the speedometerthe spedometer is off for 2 to 3 mph

1 - 3 of 3 Posts