Teryx HQ banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone see an issue with rotating the front bed panel 180°? It gives the rear passengers another 1" of foot room. Because you are moving the top bed lip from outside to inside, it only shifts the top of the bed out 1/4". It does create a 1" gap/hole at the front corners, but this could be easily filled in with a fab'd trim piece. Got it all swapped around...only took about 15 min.

I guess my main question is about air flow into the airbox. At the top of the airbox opening, there is only about 7/8" clearance to the front bed wall, and at the bottom of the airbox opening, there is only about 1/4" clearance. But, the cross sectional area still seems to be much greater than the openings going down into the airbox. Anything I'm missing?

·
Registered
78 Posts
I took out the front bed panel. I fabricated some brackets that attach to the bed sides and the bottom of the bed. I then added some rubber from onto the bed to cover the gap between the bed and frame. I have seats in the back and have had no bad issues with this setup. I have even ridden in the back a few times with it like this.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts