Teryx HQ banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone out there know the part # for the ITP SS112 CHROME 14" WHEEL. Have ordered the XTR 27" tires from my supplier but can't find the part # for this rim, even on the ITP site! I printed off the 15 page list of all their rims and fitments but no SS212 Chrome 14". I am sure they make it because I thought I have seen the pictures on the web. Help please if someone knows!!! Thanks.:confused:

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
Hmmm I am looking at their site and not having too much luck...I will keep looking though.

Everything I am finding is for a Rhino. Are you sure they have that wheel in a Teryx bolt pattern?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Your best bet is contacting ITP directly, I have dealt with them in the past and they have always been great on telling you exactly what will fit. When the ATRs first came out I put them on my Prairie and had serious balance problems, I contacted them and they sent me a new set free of charge and told me to keep the old ones, since then I have had one more set on. I've had good luck with ITP and would'nt be afraid to reccomend them.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I spoke to Richard at ITP and found out why my supplier can't find a part # because there is no part #. They never made the SS112 in Chrome, said that they didn't have the demand for it and unless they see the demand probably won't make it. I just wanted the bling factor and I ordered the SS212 Machined for my buddy's Teryx and didn't want to look like twins. Of course the one you want is the one you can't get!!!:mad:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts