Teryx HQ banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ran across a video on you tube of Jardine's exhaust for the teryx. They claim a "true 6 horsepower gain", while maintain a near stock noise level. Anyone have any info/price on this pipe. I tried to get on their website, but for some reason it comes up as forbidden, and it says I need to log on with password. I was going to post a link, but I am being flagged for not having enough posts. Thanks, MATT

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
It sounds like an imaginary pipe to gain 6hp and no noise gain, never heard of it but I guess any thing is possible but the Muzzy don't add much more than that but it is signifigantly louder

·
Registered
151 Posts
jardine used to be a good exhaust, a lot of honda sportbike teams run them, i think on this forum someone said jardine slip on suck but most slip ons dont perform well, i also heard that sato exhaust is working on exhaust for the teryx, sato makes big power

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
X2 on the slip ons, dont waste your money, there was a guy on the other forum trying to sell a brand new Dasa for 600.00, or go used Muzzy

·
Registered
14 Posts
I also bought one all the screws come out first ride, second ride got it wet and packing started coming out! It was loud but not to bad sounded ok but wont run under water!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just want something a little throaty, but that I don't have to yell when I talk to a passenger, or pop a couple of aspirin when I go back home. Thanks for the replies. MATT

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well guys i have a full system on my 08, the RT94. I've run this system for two seasons with no issues. I was told it made 6HP on the low end and 8 on the top and it's quiet. All I know is that it hits 60plus MPH in a straight away on flat ground.
You guys can bad mouth it all you want but it does make power and It works I have no issues.The only other upgrade i have a dragon fire computer chip.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts