Teryx HQ banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i recently installed a cdi on my teryx and was going to take the muffler tip off so would i benefit from a jet kit?

·
Registered
722 Posts
Check with Todd at Hunterworks for his carb and air box kit. That would be the next step in your buildup in my opion. Again just my .02 worth.

·
CommanderTalk.com
2,799 Posts
The removal of the tip will not require the use of the a jet kit. However, never hurts to have some tuning done as the initial setting from the factory is usually a little lean.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I am a very happy Hunterworks customer. I got the CDI and Carb/Airbox kit and did the mods. My Teryx runs GREAT!! It has been much harder jetting my Vinson myself with a lot of trial and error, now that it is hot, the Vinson needs rejetting again.

Hunterworks kit makes it very easy.

I also did not remove the throttle or choke linkage from the carbs to do the Hunterworks mods and jets. I took photos if anyone is interested to see them.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I also did not unhook the choke cables, I did unhook the throttle cable though. All together took about 2 hours to do. It is a little tricky getting the needles in while it is still attached by the choke cables, but not frustrating.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts