Teryx HQ banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 2008 teryx haven jetting problems. I installed a jardine exhaust, a mud industries snrokle, clutch kit, and a dynotek cdi. I installed a dynojet kit followed there instructions. at first the bike ran good but after 4hrs of riding the plugs are fouled out and the bike will not stay runnin. any suggestions on what size jets i need to run or what he problem may be. I have been trying to figure this out for about 2 weeks now and i am totally lost. thanks for any commits and help.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I'm wondering the same thing. Could you try poppin off the lid just to run it a minute and see or is it too much of a pain to get the snorkels off?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am runnning 142 and 146 and 3 turns out on air that is what dyno jet told me to do and the snorkle is not restricting the airflow. i removed the lid and the same thing is happening. It is missing while idling and runs fine on the mid and top range.

·
Premium Member
796 Posts
I am runnning 142 and 146 and 3 turns out on air that is what dyno jet told me to do and the snorkle is not restricting the airflow. i removed the lid and the same thing is happening. It is missing while idling and runs fine on the mid and top range.
Hmm...I think you should be 138 and 142 for a stock motor...

·
Registered
347 Posts
I was wondering if three turns out isn't a bit much. Most people only go 2 don't they? Thats where mine is. Just wondered.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
If it is only idle, then turn screws in, go one complete turn and try it
ok the bike will not start now and when i it does it shoots out blue flames from the exhaust. i will try and turn the screw down to 2 turns and will let yall know what happens. I know that it is getting to much fuel because i just put in new plugs and they are already black. i need to lean it up somehow.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
will the dyna jet coils help with this problem if i buy them. i am trying to get ready for mud nats and i guess i will be missing it this year unless i get the bike fixed.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks everyone for your help. the bike is now fixed talked to dynajet they told me to use a 128 in front and 132 in rear with 2 turns. ran bike for around 20 miles and plugs are fine no backfire or miss. the bike now has a noticeable gain in power in all the ranges. starts with no choke and let idle for about 5 minutes and no problem. again thanks to all who helped and i hope this will help others. I live in texas hunterworks.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts